Friday, January 22, 2010

The Yarn Bowl...

Yesterday I came across an item on Etsy and it is made from my favorite ingredients... cuteness and practicality! While the folks at Unclutterer might consider this a Unitasker, I wouldn't mind having one at all.


Yarn Bowl by soaringstudios


If you have done any knitting or crocheting yourself, you know that it's hard to keep up with that ball (or skein) of yarn while you're working. I usually set mine on the floor or my lap, and yet, always gets away from me eventually. I don't know who came up with the idea originally, but I thought it was particularly smart.

Now if you're into being 'green' (or just thrifty) I could see making this from a saved plastic tub and covering it with some pretty scrap-booking or wrapping paper. Well, I know what I'm doing when I get home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment