Friday, February 12, 2010

Absence

Sorry for my lack of uhh... everything lately. January was a busy month planning for my mother's 60th birthday party and in our family February is THE month for birthdays with a new baby due on the 25th! (Not me -- my oldest sister!) Anyway, I promise to come back with something interesting soon and to do a Valentine's Sunday update on my WIPs.

In the meantime, here are some interesting links:

A custom apple that I made got mentioned in a blog post by a nice lady name Jill. :)

Schedules for my upcoming classes - if you're in the Greensboro area

A lady puts Unclutter Your Life in One Week to the test - look out! it made me want to run home and organize my closet!

An article about creative uses for Evernote - I just started using it this week, we'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment