Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ahh Afghans

There is an afghan in an issue of Crochet Today! that I've had my eye on for a while, mostly because it's made with all of my favorite colors, but also because, so far, I have yet to complete an afghan for us to have at our house. The great thing about it, it's made with Red Heart Super Saver, which, while not the softest, most luxurious thing in the world, is relatively cheap. Ahh well, these things will have to wait.

In the mean time, I'm really excited about the cell phone cases (... sleeves? cozies? holders? what are they?) that I've been making. I made the first one for my husband and he got two requests that same day from friends wanting one. Crocheting something that men (guys) actually want - that makes me feel accomplished!

Bye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment