Sunday, January 24, 2010

WIP Sunday

Or, work in progress. I thought I would take today to write about (almost) all of my WIPs and then check back once a week to see how I'm doing. Aside from these "in progress" I have what feels like a million other things in queue that I just haven't started yet. Whew! Here they are...

Top row L-R: a lion amigurumi for a birthday present made from Ana Paula Rimoli's Amigurmi World, a neck-warmer of my own invention for my Etsy shop, a thermal scarf for myself from a Lion Brand pattern made with super-soft Wool Ease

Bottom row L-R: a newborn hat for which I have the pattern and yarn, but haven't started, my finished heart garland from the pattern I saw at Skip to my Lou, and some Cotton Ease I picked out for a custom phone holder/case/cozy/thing that I still haven't decided what to call it.

So there you have it - hopefully all of these things will be done by next week!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! I hope you found that time to finish some things...I've been having a hard time finding it myself. I just stopped by because I mentioned the apple you made in my blog. Your blog looks great!!

    ReplyDelete