A few quick tips about starting chains:
- Abbreviated in patterns as "ch" and followed by a number
- If you have trouble with your work twisting once you start, try making your chain with a size bigger hook than you plan on using for the project
- Remember to count your chains correctly! I made a ch 10 in the video
- If you're making up your own pattern, chain 3 extra for double crochets, 2 for half-double and 1 for single
- Also important if you're making your own pattern, remember that your chain will stretch once it has stitches in it
That's it for now, I hope you enjoy the video!