Wednesday, December 8, 2010

new start



photo by stephaniekac

Well, I think that was a long enough break, don't you?

I really enjoyed teaching my crochet classes at the beginning of this year. We had a lot of fun and learned new things. We decided to take the summer off since so many people were going to be out-of-town or busy with other things. I'm hoping to start something again next year, but it will probably be something more like a crochet club (those exist, right?) that meets once a week to hang out and stay motivated on projects.

As for this blog, a bit of brainstorming and requests from friends gave me an idea... I think I'll be using it mainly to post tutorials, crochet lessons and helpful hints. Being left-handed, I plan to do most of them that way, but I may enlist the help of my (other-handed) sister too, she just doesn't know it yet.

So I hope you'll like what I have to share and if you have any specific questions or requests for me, I'll be happy to take them! Just post a comment here or send me an email. I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment